Sunday, June 10, 2012

3rd Best Beach In The World!

CNN Go has a list of the 50 best beaches in the world and I've been to the one that came 3rd - Champagne Beach, Vanuatu.

Last year when I went to Vanuatu with some friends for some much needed R&R, my cousins from Vana took us up to Champagne Beach for a day!

It was absolutely beautiful.

Aside from another small group who were there in the morning, the beach was basically ours. The WHOLE beach.

Can you imagine that? I felt like I was in paradise!



The only downside of the day was that it was slightly overcast at times. The sun was only out for the morning but we still got some good photos. Check out how nice the water behind us in the photo above!

The thing I loved most about the beach had to be the lack of shells and seaweed. I know that shells are pretty and all but that's the part I hate about beaches. The shells are soooooo annoying and painful to walk over.

Here, I could freely run in and out of the water as much as I liked.

No comments: