First stop: Sydney Fish Markets!
I admit I originally wasn't all that excited about going to the Fish Markets because I literally work two blocks away. And since it's within walking distance, I've gone quite a few times with friends/work mates for lunch and I've only been working there for a few months.
Nonetheless, I've never had lunch there with the girls so my excitement grew as the day drew close!

As you can see from the photo of our feast above, we had so much to eat! At the center top of the photo, there's a box of fresh sashimi (salmon, tuna and some other type of fish) which all tasted delicious. Then the two platters of golden, fried, seafood oiliness was a grilled platter and a fried platter.
There was fish cocktails, prawns, grilled octopi, fried octopi, grilled scallops, fried calamari, oyster mornay, oyster kilpatrick and fried anchovies. Not to mention the mountain of chips underneath! Mmmm, hot chips - my favourite!
Needless to say, we were stuffed after finishing most of it minus some of the chips. Definitely had my fix of oily food and won't need another session anytime soon.
There was fish cocktails, prawns, grilled octopi, fried octopi, grilled scallops, fried calamari, oyster mornay, oyster kilpatrick and fried anchovies. Not to mention the mountain of chips underneath! Mmmm, hot chips - my favourite!
Needless to say, we were stuffed after finishing most of it minus some of the chips. Definitely had my fix of oily food and won't need another session anytime soon.

Jenny and my ice-cream sandwiches
(A slab of ice-cream between cookies - Yum!)
Next stop: Glebe Markets!
I've never been to any sort of markets before and neither had some of the girls so we were really curious to check out the famous Glebe Markets.
Not sure if it was because we went at almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon but it wasn't as busy and bustling as I anticipated. Maybe that's just the scene around there? Very chilled out?
Kinda made me feel sleepy and lazy.
I've never been to any sort of markets before and neither had some of the girls so we were really curious to check out the famous Glebe Markets.
Kinda made me feel sleepy and lazy.
Ended up with a long tank with some crochet detailing and a black dress with a sheer overlay and cut out back by Wish.
Not bad for my first market experience!


No comments:
Post a Comment