Sunday, May 02, 2010

Chemistry

When somebody says that they have chemistry with someone else, it's usually someone of the opposite sex. More often than not, they're talking about a more-than-friends kid of chemistry.

But what about other people?

I believe that having chemistry with someone simply means that you can get along really well with them.

Sure, you have to get along well with someone you may consider spending the rest of your life with but what about friends? Don't you think that you have chemistry with your friends?

I have a few friends who I don't see very often nor do I constantly update them on the happenings of my life. But when something comes up and a conversation is started, it's as though no time has passed. We talk as if we just spoke the day before!

In my opinion, that's chemistry.

2 comments:

Camb0dia said...

totally agree chemistry is there, no matter what kind of relationship. BUT totally undefinable in a lot of ways:P

Unknown said...

I think I would reserve 'chemistry' for the opposite/same sex you're attracted to and 'get along really well' for friends.

Otherwise doesn't make chemistry as special ;)