Our friend was nice enough to give us one of the vouchers which entitled us to 30% off 1 pair of sunnies or 40% off 2+ pairs of sunnies from Sunglasses Hut.
Damn, it's nice having friends with connections!
So on a Friday morning after getting home at 3am I got up bright and early to meet the girls for our sunnies hunt!
After 45mins of deliberation, we each ended up with 3 very different pair of sunnies...
1x Ray-Ban Wayfarer
1x Bvlgari oversized sunnies (seen below on Lily)
1x Ray-Ban Aviators (seen below on me)

So on a Friday morning after getting home at 3am I got up bright and early to meet the girls for our sunnies hunt!
After 45mins of deliberation, we each ended up with 3 very different pair of sunnies...
1x Ray-Ban Wayfarer
1x Bvlgari oversized sunnies (seen below on Lily)
1x Ray-Ban Aviators (seen below on me)

The manager there was soso nice cos he reshaped my Diesel sunnies free of charge! They hurt my head so much because they were too small but now I can wear them comfortably.
I was choosing between aviators and wrap-around sunnies before he re-shaped my sunnies so once they were fixed, I chose the aviators since they're so different to my other ones!
I was choosing between aviators and wrap-around sunnies before he re-shaped my sunnies so once they were fixed, I chose the aviators since they're so different to my other ones!

2 comments:
Wow I didn't know you could get them reshaped :O
Ray-bans... nice.
ping likes ray bans =]
Post a Comment