Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Fatherly Love

I stayed up all night last night to complete a report and to prepare for a presentation that were due today.

Yeps, I've been up for the past 36 hours without any proper sleep! The most sleep I had was probably the 20min nap in the car on the way to uni.

When my dad woke up this morning to see me still sitting at my desk typing away he said to me, "Have you had anything to eat yet? You have to eat something. You must be hungry!"

Then he turned around and went downstairs. After a while of clanging he appeared with a plate of last night's leftovers with a cup of hot water.

I was so surprised because my dad is rarely that fatherly to me. Plus, he managed to 'make' something in the kitchen!

For a guy who hardly even knows where the sugar for his coffee is in the kitchen, he did very well!!


Just what I needed after a long night of essaying,
thanks Dad!

3 comments:

jcbng said...

looks like a chiken katsu don breakfast... mmmm...
damn, hate reminding myself of japan

Unknown said...

i've a similar story. the other night i was up really late writing an assignment, so i was mega tired when my dad woke me up later that morning. When he saw how tired i was he made me a toasted sandwich to eat on the way to uni. lol, i should fake tiredness every day

Bonnie said...

@Jono: JAPAAAAAAN JAPAAAN JAPAAAN! <3JAPAN!

@Dan: Must be something bout staying up late to do assignments that tug at those fatherly strings...