Saturday, April 24, 2010

Chair..? What Chair?



This is generally what happens when I get lazy about putting my laundry away. It just keeps on piling up on my chair till you actually don't see much of the chair anymore!

I have a really bad habit of dumping all my clothes onto my bed when I have to work at my desk and when I go to sleep I move all the clothing back onto my chair. This generally holds until the load is too big like in the photo above.

I never realise how much clothing I have till it all piles up like this!!

4 comments:

Phie said...

OMG I DO THE EXACT SAME THING! *Thumbs up*

And I kind of dig through it to find clothes to wear. :X

Yi said...

yeah i do the same on my lil couch. have to do a lil clean once a week when i cant find any clothes anymore

Bonnie said...

@Phie: Yeah, my pile's growing again!!!!

@Yi: Once a week is pretty good. I can go for weeks without cleaning!!

Alfie said...

ahaha I do this too but i realise and put it away before it gets too piled up
sometimes I don't believe how lazy i am XD