Sunday, June 07, 2009

What do guys wear to bed?

Most of the time I think it's a blessing to be a girl. Who wouldn't want to be able to gossip to their heart's content, buy lots and lots of clothing - some of which won't even be worn more than 10 times, vege out on ice-cream, blame guys for everything that goes wrong in the world and generally get to do awesome things that guys can't do.

Another thing I love about being a girl is the large variety of pyjamas we get to wear. (This partly ties in with the 'buy lot sand lots of clothing' bit that I mentioned before.)

For example, girls can wear a t-shirt, shorts and jump into bed. Or, they can wear a silky pyjama set. Or a negligee. Or a nightgown. Or a nightshirt. Or their boyfriend's shirt. Or any top and trackies.


Miranda Kerr in a VS nightshirt.
(I actually really want this nightshirt now!!)

There's even a whole brand just for sexy pyjamas! The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show has become one of the most anticipated events amongst my friends. Male and female alike.

So with all these pyjamas for girls, I wonder what the guys are supposed to wear. Boxers and a shirt? Is that all? Wouldn't they get cold though? Dad and my brother either sleep in shorts and a t-shirt or pants and a long sleeved shirt (depending on whether it's summer or winter).


A silky pj's set for guys.

I've asked guy friends whether they wear long sleeved shirts and pants to bed and they reply with, "No, just boxers and singlets."

Is that true? For all guys? Hahah, I'm curious!

7 comments:

Huss said...

nope Just boxers no singlet or shirt.

Yi said...

dude bon, what category do u put people who dont wear anything to asleep? ;)

Bonnie said...

@has: sexy ;)

@yi: i call them 'Yi'

Andy said...

I wear a blanket.

Alfie said...

oh yi really? lol aiyahh its too cold to get out of bed with boxers/no shirt on in summer its fine weee

Anonymous said...

Guys wear stuff to bed??

Godders said...

either nothing (undies can be included though) or what we have on at the time. theres minimal changing involved