Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I think...

...turning red after half a drink and then feeling embarrassed about it for the next 6 hrs really sucks.

...jealousy and overprotectiveness are really big turnoffs in guys.

...that I'm self-sufficient. As much as I could be anyway.

...that I always seem to be the third wheel. Person A likes Person B. Person B might kinda like Person A. Person C (me) is always the one thats hangs out with the other two until they become a couple and then exclude yours truly.

...Australians should be able to talk ABOUT racism without being labelled racist.

2 comments:

Alfie ^^ said...

ahh yes the drunk asian syndrome that yi does not have... damn u!!!

Chris said...

lol, what the...

This would be one of those random thoughts of trail that I try to follow....

Note...TRY..XD

And just...get lost#_#;

You're 4th paragraph is always intriguing to read like your latter posts =)

It's good, as long as theirs no deeper development for either person but to just be happy for them. Which means you're just a great friend! *thumbs up*

^^;;