The morning started off with a scavenger hunt around Kat's house planned, designed and planted by Kat's younger sister. She wrote clues on yellow post-its, put the first one in an empty chocolate box and then stuck the rest of them around the house. In the fruit bowl, in the eggs, under the clock, behind the temperature-clock.
Kat had a lot of fun decrypting one clue and running to the next one. She even got stumped by one for 35 minutes!
After finishing up the scavenger hunt at about 2am, I gave Kat her small present from me. Haha, I surprised myself with how much I ended up writing on the card.
My birthday card to Kat.
Which kinda ended up looking like a mini essay.
I napped for 4 hours (I say 'napped' because it didn't even feel as though I fell asleep) and then we headed out to Max Brenner Chocolate Bar for breakfast! Since they didn't do bookings we had to meet up at 8am to make sure we'd be able to get tables at the ever-crowded chocolate bar.
Plus, some of our friends had to go off to work at 9am and could only make the breakfast if it was early.
Plus, some of our friends had to go off to work at 9am and could only make the breakfast if it was early.

No comments:
Post a Comment