2. With the help of Kat and Yi, I cleared out more than half my wardrobe in preparation for my move downstairs.
3. I can fall asleep to anything. Even music that goes doof doof - like dance music.
4. I'm trying to read George Orwell's '1984'.
5. I have so many things that I can't bear to open and use. Things that were both given to me and that I myself bought.
6. Currently has 92 people online on MSN but only has 2 conversations open. Gosh I'm anti-social.
7. I take forever to decide on an outfit.
8. The only TV show I bother keeping updated with is NCIS. Not Gossip Girl (as it may seem), I'm only up to episode 10 in the first season.
9. Even though I've got heaps of relatives who have passed away on my Dad's side, I only ever go to the cemetery once a year to pray for my grandpa on my Mum's side.
10. I have a weird fold on my left eyelid and I hate it. That's why I part my fringe on that side, to cover it and any eye make-up that gets all funny because of it.
11. All the pets I've had in the past have either run away or died. (That includes rabbits, multiple goldfish, a yabbie and a budgie.) My sister and mum are both allergic to cats and dogs so I have yet to own one.
12. Being unemployed makes me depressed. Espeically when I hear of other people who have 2 jobs.
13. I have no idea what I want to do in the future as a career. I just want it to be in an office.
14. That being said, I'm also terrified of going for an office job.
15. I love the sound high heels make.
16. I make an effort to go and see one of my aunts and her 2 kids every week because I'm scared I'll be a stranger to them when they grow up if I don't. It's already kinda happened with my other cousins on the same side.
17. I'm a fanfic and original fiction junkie. I started reading fanfics in 1998 and original fiction a few years later.
18. I don't feel as if I'm 18. (18 going on 19 actually)
19. I can eat just about any kind of food. I'm not a picky eater except for when it comes to abalone, durian and any weird internal organs of animals.
20. I survived on $30/week for 3.5 months before I left for China last year. $23.50 of that went to my weekly travelpass.
21. I hardly ever update my ipod.
22. I've been single for over a year. WHERE ARE ALL THE MEN?!
23. Thanks to my American friend, I only type smses with the dictionary on now.
24. I'm going to sleep before 1am tonight - O.M.G!
[ edit: 25. I have 4 people who I consider a best friend. ] <- Just for you Yi!
P.S. I'm NOT allergic to cats and dogs. Just my mum and sis!
10 comments:
Well done @ #24 LOL
Let's see how often that occurs haha
I didn't know you were allergic to cats and dogs?! they're cool D=
ewww internal organs!
gonna comment on as much as i can!!
@11. wow you're allergic! never knew that!!
@15. me too!! =D
@20. that's impressive. i gotta try do that...
@25... it was 25!! not 24!!
what jumped out at me was...
=O abalone!? durian!?
though eating offal is definitely a no-no!
haha bonbon there are plenty of men out there! just make sure you run em past daddy first for his approval ;)
HHAHAHAHHA @ geoff!!!
And totally agree with you bon durian is ewww!
#17 is big thumbs up - DGHM all the way~!
and i seem to have bad luck with pets too, my budgies fly away from their cage or we leave it out in the bitter winter cold and forget about it and let it freeze >.<
you can get an allergy free cat i think but they're expensive
If you eat enough cat meat i'm sure you can build an immune system against them!
Not enough men in the world? I've been asking you to marry me for years! bahahahahaha.
no bonnie, ur just too awesome. guys are too scared to ask you out i tell you!
@Dan: Hardly ever. Proof of that is this comment - it's currently 1:11am.
@Alfie: I'm not!!!! And yes, double ew!
@Yi: Not allergice. LoLs. CLACKERS!! ;) I doubt you'll succeed. I thought it'd be slightly more original and not do 25 but 24. (Haha, it was actually because I couldn't come up with a 25th factoid!)
@Jess: Yeahhhh. I don't like abalone or durian. I'm so cheap to feed.
@Geoff: I swear there are no men out there! Many boys, no men. I want a MAN! And when I find one, you'll be the first male for him to get approval from.
@Tina: OHHHH YEAH. Wait, did you mean DMHG? I thought that's how it was symbolised...? Aww, yeah that's what happened to my budgie - died of hypothermia thanks to Ky.
@Godders: Mum and Ky's answer will be a big fat 'NO'. Thanks anyway dude!
@Andy: Hahaha, perhaps (about the cat meat) but I think they'd have to get over the fact that they're eating cat meat first. Aww, I'd happily say yes if you asked me in person! XD I'm harmless btw!!
Wow, that's the longest comment I've ever posted here. And with the most number of replies! Thanks for all your comments people!! =)
I loved them all!!
i'm a man and single!
currently strictly doing coffee dates. economy's tough =P
yat
Post a Comment