We had dinner at Room 27 on Goulburn Street in the city. It's a taiwanese restaurant with awesome ambiance. Check it out in the photo below! We didn't have a camera on hand so Yi had to use her phone. I think the photos still came out pretty well.
We ordered the set menu for 6 people @ $15 per person. This includes choosing 6 side dishes out of a whole list, rice or noodles for each person and grass jelly dessert or sago dessert for each person. And that's only the things we could choose. There were also a large variety of main dishes.
There was way too much food but most of it was gone within 30-45mins of us sitting down. We were that hungry. But there was so much of it that there was still some left when Phie arrived after we finished eating!
By the way, do you see those sparkly things behind Tina, Amy and I? Those are strings of crystals (fake, I'm presuming) that were hung from the ceiling. Creating a pseudo curtain between our booth and the next.
I had so much fun chatting. We did the typical girl thing and gossiped and caught up with each other. It's not often that we get to meet up with just us girls. I loved that it was just us because there's always some guy around - a friend or boyfriend.
I've heard that people find their life friends in uni but for us, I think this is it for me. These girls. Heck, we even talked about being each other's maid-of-honour and bridemaids!!!
2 comments:
Aww so sweet :)
aww i'm sad i couldn't be there ;____;
Post a Comment