Just like that.
No note.
No card.
Even till today we don't know who sent it. It just seemed to appear overnight. So someone was either out very, very late at night or very, very early in the morning.
My conservative Asian parents were paranoid and refused to touch the food because it had been tampered with and unsafe to eat. Either that or someone had ordered food online and somehow it was sent to us instead of them!
After a day or two of leaving the food by the door, my brother got so fed up with my parents that he cracked open the juice and bread. I suppose everything was indeed fine to consume since my brother is still alive and kicking.
I'm not sure about what happened to everything else though. I hope my parents didn't just throw it out... what about the starving kids in Africa!!??!?!?!?!!?!!?
(Sorry, no photos because of my forgetfulness!)
1 comment:
WOW
FREE FOOD?
WHO COULD RESIST!!!
that's mega random though.
Post a Comment