Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jelly Science



I was so stressed out the other day that when I was making jelly, I forgot that I had to let the boiling water sit for a bit before pouring in the extra 400mls of cold water. I poured in the cold water straight after the boiling water and was left with lukewarm water with a lot of undissolved jelly crystals.

So intelligent little me thought, 'If people can cook puddings in ramekins in a water bath, I can do the same kinda thing with the jelly!'

The result is what you see above! (The jelly tasted perfectly fine as well!)

1 comment:

Andy said...

i remember making jelly quite frequently when i was like 7 lol. of course under some sort of parental supervision. good times. makes me want to make a big bowl and eat it up myself.

...

WITH ICE CREAAAAAAAAM!!!