You leave a comment on this post, and I'll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a ltter, and the chain continues on and on.
The letter O. (Yi, you can be so lame sometimes. Haha!)
1. O for Oreos. Cuz they're awesome.
2. O for Orin. My first friend from class@BLCU!
3. O for Outfits. I looove dressing up. Even if it can be such a pain.
4. O for Oranges. Full of vitamin C that helps prevent colds!
5. O for Outings. Let's go out for some fuN!
6. O for Orchestral music. It sounds soooo nice. Joe Hisaishi! <3
7. O for Otsuka Ai. Amazing artist from Japan.
8. O for Organising things in my room. Things are always kinda messy for some reason!
9. O for Offers. More specifically, job offers! =( Haven't been receiving any as of late though...
10. O for Original stories. Fictionpress! =)
That was painful. I'm never naming my kid something starting with O cos they'd have such a hard time with name games!
3 comments:
I'm up to the challenge!
ky, you get......... P!
Haha this seems like fun ^^! pick me pick me!
Post a Comment