It's a site where people post up funny lines from their everyday lives. Here's an example of one:
"Today, I lost 200 dollars while playing poker with my new sunglasses. Turns out you can see the cards in the reflection. FML"
****
Another site where people post up funny lines is 'Not Always Right', although here the lines are always from customers.
Here's one from Adelaide, Aus!
"They’re Starting To Catch On
Retail | Adelaide, Australia
Customer: “I thought I should let you guys know your phone isn’t working.”
Me: “OK - are you sure you’ve been dialing the correct number?”
Customer: “Yes, I’ve been trying 0800-2100 all week, and it never goes through.”
Me: “…0800-2100? That’s not our number - our number is ****. If you don’t mind me asking, where did you get 0800-2100 from?”
Customer: “Right there, on your door.” *points*
Me: “Sir, that’s not a phone number…those are our business hours.”
Customer: “I’m going to see this on NotAlwaysRight.com, aren’t I?”
Me: “Yes… yes you will. Have a nice day!"
Head over to fmylife.com or notalwaysright.com if you're in need of a laugh!
5 comments:
Ahhh FML has some pretty funny stuff but if they are true then that is really really tragic :( but otherwise feel good by reading other ppls miseries hee hee
I'll check out NAR now hee hee thhxx
LOLOLOL F My Life is funny although I think >half of the posts are fake.
HAHAHA YEAH IT"S FUNNY
haha yesh i know those webbies, so funny. its like bash.org XD
@Richard: LOL, do you believe everything they post up on it tho?
@Phie: Fake but oh, so funny!!! hahha
@Tina: I hope you didn't LOL at work...
@Andy: LoL, I don't find bash.org as funny as FML or NAR... but still pretty funny! =)
Post a Comment