This corkboard used to hang above my bed for lack of another place to put it. A few months ago, the string it hung from broke and ended up behind my bed. I pulled it back out and looked over all the old awards I got through high school. Wow, did I really get these from my teachers? They even dated all the way back to Year 8 in 2003!
In Year 8 science, Kat and I were in separate classes but had the same teacher. Looking back on this merit certificate made me wonder what the joke was with me impersonating Kat... I remember doing it. I just don't remember why. Haha, I probably was just trying to confuse him when he was still new to the school!
Not that I did anything as a leader at the senior conference in Year 10, but I was named a leader and at the end of the 2 or 3 days, I recieved a certificate of merit! Hurrah hurrah, I got to walk up in front of the grade to recieve the award. Haahaha, maybe the teacher in charge just liked me because I told her I was going to take Visual Design the next year.
Then came the merit awards given out by our maths teacher in year 9 and 10. She was pretty nice to us. Except we had too many topic tests!!!! And I always felt crappy when I didn't get one of these damn awards. (They were given out in front of the class.) But here are a few of the ones that I DID recieve!
5 comments:
you girls got merit cards!? :O
ahaha they look like primary school awards =P lolz you got an award for pretending to be kat XD
@Godders: LOL, yeah. But they basically didn't mean anything. Apparently if you got a LOT of them, you could get a principal's award but hardly any teachers gave them out so it was kinda pointless to try.
@Alfie: Hahah yeah they do. SG was cheap like that! XD
And would you look at that, I DID!!! I already sucked at science back then so I hadta amuse myself somehow didn't I? :P
LOL AT THE STANGER AWARD!!!!
lol yeah, the weirdo XD hahaha
Post a Comment