Saturday, September 27, 2008

Off To Queensland!!!

Hurrah hurrah, the day has finally... (nearly) dawned! In about 1.5 hours I'll be getting up and in roughly 3 hours I'll be on the plane to Queensland!

After much planning and anticipation I've survived the past half a year till today. And goddamn it hasn't been easy!!

I actually intended to have a bunch of posts written up to be automatically posted while I'm away but I was too busy/stressed/tired this week to get around to writing them up. Soooooo, I'll probably just massively backpost when I get back.

(Backpost means to type up the posts and date them for a day that's already passed. Yes, I know, I do do a crapload of this but oh wells!)


Enjoy your mid-sem break to all you uni people and recharge your batteries for the final stretch!

P.S. Alice, I'll do the post as soon as I get back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have fun bonnnie even tho i know your probably off the plane by now.