Friday, October 03, 2008

Back from Qld



Hello all! I'm back from my trip (obviously), somewhat tanned and relaxed - ready to take on the next 3 weeks of uni and finals!

I know I said that I was going to backblog to fill in the week that I was away but I'm just going to blog more often in the next few weeks to make up for it. Haha, apologies!

I can't really be bothered to go back and backblog. Yeah, I'm lazy like that...

(Whilst I'm on the topic of backblogging and trips, I just realised that I still haven't finished my posts from last year's Terrigal Road Trip. LOL! Unfortunately, I don't even have the photos from the trip on my laptop. They're on my dead tower downstairs... with the rest of my precious files...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh noooes what happened to the computer downstairs lol

Anonymous said...

lolz bon you should just spam us with one giant giant bloggie. we're ready =p

Bonnie said...

@Alfie: I gave it to a friend to see if he could fix it up but then my brother wanted it back for the downstairs computer. So now it's downstairs and... just sitting there. (My tower, that is.)

@Jess: Hahaha, but where's the fun in that? Plus, I just KNOW that people are gonna get bored of it and skip over all the text and just look at the pretty photos! =P