I'm starting to think that I'm allergic to chlorine because every time after I go swimming, I'm itchy all over for days on end. Two Fridays ago I went to Roselands Aquatic Center for laps and I'd obviously be able to smell the chlorine afterwards when I took a shower at home.
But I could still smell the chlorine for my showers on Saturday and Sunday!
I thought that I was just being paranoid and must've been getting heat rashes from the weather. So last Friday I tried swimming again. And was met with the same results. I was still itchy on Saturday and Sunday.
And maybe I really am paranoid but I think I could also smell chlorine when I stepped into the shower earlier tonight.
Arrrgghhhh, I'm so annoyed. I'm gonna see if I can see the doctor before I fly to Queensland on Saturday. Hell, maybe it's just the pool at Roselands?
Maybe I should change pools then? Although I heard that Hurstville pool is pretty damn dirty... so I wouldn't want to go there, allergic or not.
Fingers crossed that I'm not allergic and it's only the weather! Although I'm kind of doubtful because I got the rash the last time I went swimming before this month, which was during the HSC stuvac.
Oh no, I'm defective stock!!
5 comments:
come to olympic park!! yayah!!
Hmm...I think it runs in the family, this 'defective' gene...at least on the female side anyway.
Just be glad you're not a male, else you'd have inherited the scumbag genes.
oh nooo!!! get it checked out and see what's wrong :(
i haven't found any problems with olympic park tho the entry fee is like double of normal pools! (hahah i bought a 20visit multipass and it's dodgy cos it still says i've got 20 visits left tho i've used it a billion times now HAHAHAHAHA)
yaaay swimming oooo where are you heading off to?
Just be like Ian Thorpe and keep swimming till your body adapts!
and if it doesn't...
KEEP TRYING!!! XD
I'll buy you a doggy and it can scratch your back for you.
Post a Comment