Since I started blogging here 2.5 years ago I've steadily been adding to my links on my sidebar. Most of them are people that I personally know. And some of them are blogs that I've come across and have become an avid reader of. One of which is Karen Cheng's blog, Snippets of Life.
Karen Cheng is a Perth based fun, modern, young, stay-home mother-of-two who used to be a designer in the corporate arena. She writes about her life and moments which show her passion for living a fulfilling life.
It was a few of my sister's friends who introduced me to Karen Cheng's blog. And boy am I glad that they did.
I love reading Karen's blog! It always amazes me that she pauses to appreciate life, even with her busy lifestyle. Even the simplest or smalles of things and moments that just take you breath away, if you take time to treasure life as it should be.
Makes me feel as though I should take a little time of my day to stop, think and relish in life. It makes petty things seem all that much pettier. Not worth worrying over because above all things, we should cherish life.
Karen's one of the people who have inspired me to be true to myself and also to love life. For its ups and downs, good and bad, laughs and cries.
A new thing's been started where people around the world are 'Doing the Karen Cheng'. This involves taking a photo of yourself in the mirror whilst being dressed up for something special or even just for the hell of it. I even joined the Facebook group! Have you?

3 comments:
just curious...
are guys allow to do the karen cheng as well?
yeah of course!!
go for it :)
well...not that i've any fancy outfits...
except for my 2 sets of suit...
no tux for me~
Post a Comment