Sunday, July 06, 2008

Childhood Loves

My childhood ranged from the 90s to the beginning of the 00's. And thanks to Yi's post, I've come up with things that were big throughout that time. They might even STILL be big!

-Captain Planet
-Power Rangers (the original series)
-My Little Pony
-Gummi Bears
-Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
-Donald Duck and his 3 ducklings (what were they called again? Or was the duck called Uncle Scrooge?? I don't remember..)
-The Tom & Jerry Show
-Sailor Moon on Agro's Carton Connection
-Play School
-Spot the dog
-Postman Pat
-Pokemon/Pokemon Cards (Kelvin's still stuck in the Pokemon era)
-Spice Girls
-Digimons
-Tamagochis
-Harry Potter Books (I'm a hardcore Harry Potter fan till I die!)
-The Roald Dahl Books (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The BFG, The Witches etc.)
-Tin Tin
-The Baby-Sitter's Club Books
-The Baby-Sitter's Little Sister Books (the one with Karen Brewer)
-Sweet Valley High
-The Secret World of Alex Mack
-Art Box/Morning Glory/Cre Art
-Babe
-The Never Ending Story
-Britney Spears
-Boybands (Westlife, BSB, N'Sync, Hanson etc.)
-ICQ
-Aqua
-Barbies
-Barbie Girl by Aqua
-Dragonball Z
-Tarzos
-Rugrats
-Daria
-Arthur
-Teenaged Mutant Ninja Turtles
-Full House
-Sabrina, the Teenaged Witch
-Xena/Hercules
-Kidpix
-Neopets
-Art Attack
-Little Lulu
-Where's Wally?
-Transformers (tho not for me!)
-Deltora Quest
-Tamora Pierce Books (that Godwin really likes ;) )
-Rocko's Modern Life
-Catdog
-Looney Tunes!!!!
-Saturday Morning Disney (for those without tutoring or chinese school on Saturday mornings)
-Saddle Club (I confess, I still like Saddle Club XD)
-Connecta Texta Pens (the Faber Castel ones)
-Derwent Pencils
-Wind-up Crayons
-Handball (not for me)
-Kingball (wtf Godwin?)
-Earthworm Jim (ditto above)
-Bullrush
-44 Homes
-Tips
-Poison Letter
-What's the time Mr. Wolf?
-Stuck in the Mud
-METALLIC and MARBLE PENS!!!

I think it says something that most of these are TV shows. Can anyone name anymore?

1 comment:

ROSA E OLIVIER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.