And then when I flipped it over and saw Commonwealth Bank's logo, literally laughed-out-loud. The bank's actually got a sense of humour! Well, you sure learn something new everyday.
When I opened up the packet I saw that it contained many sheets of glossy paper telling me what was going to happen to my money in the bank. Since I'm turning 18 soon!
So yes, I am going to have a netbank account soon! And I will no longer be on a Youthsaver account, but on a Streamline account!! How spanky. I'm getting acknowledged as an adult!
I suppose it's time to start getting excited about finally turning 18...
I suppose it's time to start getting excited about finally turning 18...

1 comment:
Bon, the bank wants you to sign up for a credit card which WILL make you spend more money. I had a look at my award points on my card the other day. I nearly fell off my chair when I saw the number.
Post a Comment