This is really to satisfy Kat and Yi so that they'll stop pestering me for a wish list. Not to mention that Yi has yet to post up a list of items that we can actually afford for her!!!! We ARE classified as POOR uni students for a reason! And it has nothin to do with the amount of work we have to do for uni.
It's not complete and I'm probably going to be adding to it!
* Ipod nano sports armband.
* Ipod car adaptor (although I do need more info on these thingys - how they are plugged in, what they run on etc.)
* Long knit cardigan.
* Wong Fu Productions - 'A Moment With You' DVD, Keyring, Nice Girl t-shirt (as many of the designs as possible!! Hahaha!)
* Victoria Secrets - lip gloss 'rumour (pink)' and lip liner 'ginger spice (cinnamon)'
*>>FUNDING FOR MY BEIJING/HK TRIP AT THE END OF THE YEAR<< (I don't mind cash!! ^__^)
[edit]
*Bag from FashionJunkee.com
*SCARVES!!!!! LEATHER GLOVES!!! HATS!!!! BEANIES!! (stuff I'll need overseas in Beijing and HK) [/edit ]
Note: if I can't get these CDs then can someone send me songs from the following artists please? -George Nozuka, Bobby Tinsley and David Sides.
Hehehe, apologies that some of the stuff I want is only available from the US.
[ Edit: I put a link to this post in my sidebar. -> ]
No comments:
Post a Comment