Friday, May 16, 2008

Shopping Spree

Almost 3 months ago I went on a shopping spree with Yi. Within 2-3 hours I managed to buy 3 pairs of boots, 2 t-shirts, a belt, a short-sleeved mid-length coat and 7 books. Adding up to a grand total of approximately $350.


This was actually the on day of Jess's birthday party at the end of February.

And the for some reason this week I spent a whole lot of money. Even though I haven't been paid yet. On Monday I bought a Swarovski crystal necklace for Kat and a black trench coat. Then I spent a whole lot of money at Hurstville this morning. I bought two dresses, a top, a belt and Kat's perfume. So in total I spent about $250 today including dinner... *sigh*

Haha, this coat adds my winter coat count up to 3. Not so great since we have yet to even HIT winter. But alas, a girl must be prepared to dress for the weather!


The coat from JayJays.

Far out when I popped into Hurstville's JayJays the exact same coat that I bought on Monday was marked down by $20!!!! GRRRRRRRR!!


I was a massive luvo tonight!
One've my new dresses + whole lotta make-up = different look for Bon?

*excuse the horrid eye bags, uni assignments tend to coax them into appearing more prominently than usual.

1 comment:

kkfc01 said...

well...on behalf of the UNSW guys, i thank you you bonnie.

for buying those pretty dresses, and making our boring lectures just little bit better...make it MUCH MUCH better!!!

assuming you will wear them to uni...