I'm a bit lazy to really go through all the funny shit that happened so I'll let the photos and caps tell the story of the night.
@Fujiya:
Phie on the road to getting reeeed.
Yi actually kinda looks like a princess in this.
AAAWWWWWWW, cute fobs! =]
Lady+Tramp style.
@Norita (the boards game cafe):

I missed out on uno-ing at Hurstville library yesterday so I was happy to get my uno fix for the day!

The free cake we were promised because one of the girls working forgot about our order.
The guy, Bryant, promised it for the girl who won which was... me!
YAY! But I was nice and shared.

The monkeys! Check out all the ones on that one orange stick!
Point of the game is to pull out coloured sticks which hold up the monkeys in the 'tree' and to try and get the least monkeys as possible. Just like Ker-Plunk.

Yi' was sad cuz she lost... after kicking my ass in the first game.
But only cuz I was a n00b with no tactics!

Then she got revenge on Kat for hitting her.

Good thing she could hardly remember any of it the next day.
I missed out on uno-ing at Hurstville library yesterday so I was happy to get my uno fix for the day!
The free cake we were promised because one of the girls working forgot about our order.
The guy, Bryant, promised it for the girl who won which was... me!
YAY! But I was nice and shared.
The monkeys! Check out all the ones on that one orange stick!
Point of the game is to pull out coloured sticks which hold up the monkeys in the 'tree' and to try and get the least monkeys as possible. Just like Ker-Plunk.
Yi' was sad cuz she lost... after kicking my ass in the first game.
But only cuz I was a n00b with no tactics!
Then she got revenge on Kat for hitting her.
When Tina and Amy got back from clubbing at 2ish Amy was so so so tipsy. She felt my hair and asked me, "why's your hair wet?!" And when I replied with, "because I washed it?" she just lost it and promptly burst out in giggles. She also did the same thing when she said "the fish are sooo flat!", "where's Kris where's Kris? and at everything else she said.
Poor Amy. We all just couldn't stop laughing at her.
Poor Amy. We all just couldn't stop laughing at her.
Good thing she could hardly remember any of it the next day.
BUT we did make her go to sleep while the rest of us girlies stayed up chatting till 5am. Haha girls, I feel so informed now, pretty much everything concerning the people that was brought up was news to me. And no, it wasn't bitching about said people!
Damn it was fun. WE'VE GOT TO HAVE MORE GIRLS' NIGHTS! Thanks to Yi for keeping us underaged babies company and not going clubbing. And also for letting us all crash at her place.
Damn it was fun. WE'VE GOT TO HAVE MORE GIRLS' NIGHTS! Thanks to Yi for keeping us underaged babies company and not going clubbing. And also for letting us all crash at her place.
Btw: 25% off at Norita if you're a UNSW LawSoc or ChiSoc member!
From Yi's blog, since I'm lazy:
funny quote from kat: amy cant seem to tell the difference of how to pronounce satIn and satAn. she just pronounces it like satan. so kat thinks for abit, and she says, "oh yeah, they're spelt the same arent they?"
From Yi's blog, since I'm lazy:
funny quote from kat: amy cant seem to tell the difference of how to pronounce satIn and satAn. she just pronounces it like satan. so kat thinks for abit, and she says, "oh yeah, they're spelt the same arent they?"
No comments:
Post a Comment