Friday, November 02, 2007

Xie Xie and Sayounara!

So I'm about to fly off for my 2 week holiday to HK and Japan. Whilst other people who haven't finished their HSC are still frantically cramming for their exams. Haha, seems kinda cruel doesn't it?

Anyways, while I start my celebrating overseas, I'll have some pre-written posts pop up here every few days so keep checking back and reading my random ramblings!

For everyone who has yet to finish their HSC, I wish you all the best and good luck with your remaining exams! Don't freak out too much cos you're nearly finished!

To everyone who's already finished: WE MADE IT! GO PARTY LIKE MAD!!



But before I leave, I wanted to give a big shout out to my Hurstville Library Family. Thanks for everything in the past 2 or so weeks!! The lunches, the dinners, the uno, the chess, the studying/cramming, the laughs, the jokes, the hugs, the chain reactions and most importantly, the support.
HSC would've been so much more worse if you all weren't there. Carol, Shirley, Linda, Yu, Da Hu, Jaffe, Shek, Matt, Joseph, Martin, Albie, Ray, Martin, Alfie, Ray, Kat, Alice, Richie, Sisi, Pris. (Yeah, I know some of them are starred! XD Sorry if I missed anyone out!)

Miss you all! Love you all!! <3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's stupid cause i dont even live near hurstville!! hahahahha..those 50 minute trips back home suck!

Anonymous said...

But its worth it :)

Anonymous said...

i wont deny that :P

Bonnie said...

WHIPPED! =D