Thursday, November 01, 2007

Technology Hates Me!

Someone or something evidently hates me.. maybe it's karma?

- It takes me over an hr (sometimes up to 3!) after turning on the laptop to sign onto msn and STAY online.

- My desktop keeps switching off and there STILL isn't a diagnosis of what's wrong with it. Whether it's the motherboard or the cpu or the cpu fan or WHATEVER!

- I couldn't register properly on mIRC and ended up getting sent SIX.. or ten passcode emails!

- My NEW SEXY RED E65 keeps switching off on me. I think it might be cuz I push the front panel up too quickly?

- MY NEW PHONE LAGS!!! Especially when taking photos!

- I tried to install my webcam by downloading the installation thingy off the logitech site. Cept, when I tried to install it, it finished and then went back to the installing window without actually installing anything.

- The laptop couldn't detect the webcam as plugged in through the USB port.

- Sound randomly doesn't come out through the speakers on the laptop. But weirdly enough, the gtalk message alert sound is audible.

- I tried to reinstall the logitech software from Kat's cd but even if the program installed properly, the laptop couldn't register the webcam through the USB port. AGAIN!


LOL, WTP?! I've had 3 'ranting' posts up in a row now! O__O;;

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor Bon!

Actually, it's bcos of things like this that ppl like me can earn a living LOLZ

Re:webcam, if you have a different USB port, try plugging into another port. Or, try plugging a USB hub into the port and then plugging the webcam into the hub. Make sure you uninstall the webcam drivers first before re-installing after a reboot. Don't plug the webcam in until after the re-install.

Re:Sound, I dunno. I'll have to have a look at ur laptop one day.

Re:desktop, I thought you said it would randomly reboot. But if it randomly switches off, then it could be the power supply.