On my dad's side I'm the 4th of 12 grandchildren with my brother, sister and Kat before me. After me there's a 6 year gap before there was another grandchild, Kat's sister.
It makes it a little odd that when the whole family gets together, the younger kids think I'm too old to play with them but the adults only see me as a young teenager (which I am!). So it sometimes makes it really odd to be around my cousins.
But, even though I sound like I don't like to be around them, I actually really like to visit my family members because when the kids were babies, they were SO cute! I still love to see them once in a while to see how much they've grown. Makes me feel old when I see the youngest grandchild who just turned 1 this May. That's a 16 year difference!!!! Gawd...
When he's doing his HSC (if it's even still called that), I'll be er..... 35!!!!! HOLY PUCK! That's insane. I wonder what I'll be like in 18 years time...
1 comment:
All my cousins live in perth or overseas, you should be happy that you can see your cousins. xP
I do however have a cousin who is my age which is cool, but having him grow up in perth and me in sydney....we've turned out quite different. so its even awkward hanging around him lol
PLus this one uncle who i never met just had a kid so thats like weeeeird too. i'll be 36 by the time that kid is doing his HSC. how scary indeed.
Post a Comment