Monday, November 19, 2007

IM BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Haha, yes as most of you know (and if you didn't, you should CHECK MY CALENDAR MORE OFTEN) I returned on Saturday the 17th of November! Back to clean air. Back to strict Australian quarrantine regulations. Back to the land where I have to actually look up the train timetable rather than just walking to the station and just waiting for a train to arrive in 2 mins.

Yes, it felt damn good to be back.

Even if I still feel like being revisited by everything I just injested, which isn't much.

Oh yes, did I also mention that I got sick in HK? Yeps, great isn't it? Got sick on the 3rd day that I was over there too! Then I flew to southern Japan in the middle of my trip and recovered (must of been the clean country air) but then I relapsed and got worse when I went back to HK.

And funfunfunness I'm still sick! Gonna see the doctor later this week again though to find out what's wrong with me whether it's a virus of bacterial infection.

Anyways, I'll post up some stuff about my holiday in a bit with some photos (or maybe I just wont type anything and I'll just let the photos tell the stories!). And even though I was and still am sick, I still shopped a lot and had a lot of fun!


Kat and Me at Ocean Park (I was so sick, we almost didn't go.)


Btw, I actually didn't sleep at all the night before I flew so in the 24 hrs that I was awake I sat my last exam, went to Hurstville to meet up with the family, went to dinner, packed and everything!!

2 comments:

kkfc01 said...

welcome back bonnie!~

just out of interest, which day of the Terrigal road trip did u get up to?

Bonnie said...

haha thanks kev

um, last one i did was the one about the 2nd day (dac's bday party)