ahahaha bon... u two look gorgeous in that photo =D
you look diff bon! but kat will always remain the same for meee! beautiful as always!!! hahaha i just thought i'd take the opportunity to do that =) but yeah, look kinda different!
Yi: Haha, thanks girly!! You're gorgeous too!! <3Ray: HOW do I look different?! I'm the same person damn it! XD Plus, it's only been 5 months since that photo was taken!
Sorry but I beg to differ...You two have ALWAYS looked that good! :-)And you know I mean that.
=] Thanks Dan, you know you're the best!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ahahaha bon...
u two look gorgeous in that photo =D
you look diff bon! but kat will always remain the same for meee! beautiful as always!!! hahaha i just thought i'd take the opportunity to do that =) but yeah, look kinda different!
Yi: Haha, thanks girly!! You're gorgeous too!! <3
Ray: HOW do I look different?! I'm the same person damn it! XD Plus, it's only been 5 months since that photo was taken!
Sorry but I beg to differ...
You two have ALWAYS looked that good! :-)
And you know I mean that.
=] Thanks Dan, you know you're the best!
Post a Comment