Dorks. The night before my chem exam I was so tired that I forgot to put on my contacts but had surprisingly good eyesight the next day. Better than usual anyway, but yes, thats why I have glasses on. They're actually mine!
.jpg)
That was the thunderstorm on Thursday night. Within 2 minutes it went from drizzling to ABSOLUTELY POURING with thunder booming and lightning crackling!!!
[ Edit - Carol said it was 2 seconds not 2 minutes! ]
.jpg)
That was the thunderstorm on Thursday night. Within 2 minutes it went from drizzling to ABSOLUTELY POURING with thunder booming and lightning crackling!!!
[ Edit - Carol said it was 2 seconds not 2 minutes! ]
.jpg)
After <5mins rain!!! IT WAS UP TO THE CURB!
.jpg)
OOoooOOO sexy guy hands... metroness ftw!
Can you guess whose hands are whose?
.jpg)
ICE-CREAM FUN!!!! Damn Linda and Yu look happy.. haha!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment