Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Alphabets can be painful, very painful

I go to the library... half intending to study and play uno. Except this is what I got instead..


Before and After


I swear playing with A's, B's, C's and D's used to be harmless in primary!



And the picture below is of PEARLS from EASYWAY!!!!!! Yes, THAT'S RIGHT, a LARGE CUP OF PEARLS and PEARLS ONLY!!! That Dahu wanted and cost $7 or $8...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch...that looks worse than the bruises Carol got...

The pearls were $8 btw =P

Bonnie said...

funnily enough, i cant feel it hurting. it was a little sore yesterday but not today... till shek pressed it (LIKE A BUTTON) at sun ming before dinner and THEN it hurt... =/

ah yes, $8 pearls

Kylie said...

your hand looks diseased...ewwww....

kkfc01 said...

so she doesn't go to the library and talk to the boys

she just goes there and engages in masochistic activities

Bonnie said...

Ky: Gee, thanks sis.

Kev: Er... masochistic activities? ...not really...