Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sunday 9am Tutoring

For a bit longer than a year I've had tutoring at 9am at Atarmon. (You might remember this from my earlier post My Hellish Sunday.) I might've really hated the early mornings but I'm so glad I had the lessons. I gained 3 good friends and will never trade them for anymore sleep in the world.



Yes boys and girl, I love you all that much!



Thanks for all the memories.

6 comments:

~clouds~ said...

OMFG... its Uncle Paul and Sandy XD (oh, and bonnie)

lawl..

Bonnie said...

Haha yes yes, indeed it is!!

Anonymous said...

you're a good friend bonnie =]

Anonymous said...

aaaawww........ ur soooo cute bon!!!! thank YOU for being such a sweet friend woman... lolz.... aishiteru! (as shirota would say to me... mwahahaha)

ttyl bonhead!

luv sandman

Bonnie said...

vic: thanks buddy! you're a good friend too. =] gonna miss u!

sandy: haha you're cuter, woman! and sweeter ;) aishteru!

Anonymous said...

haha yes its hard waking up early in the morning, but anyway i enjoyed your companionship every lesson. your a great friend.