Monday, May 07, 2007

My Hellish Sunday

Some people consider Monday to be the beginning of the week, not Sunday. I used to be one of these people... until I started 4 hours of maths tutoring on Sunday mid 2006. Then my Sundays just got worse when I added 2 hours of chemistry tutoring in January this year. Since chem tutoring is 1-3pm I have to leave tutoring at noon since it's at Atarmon and chem is at Kingsgrove.

Hence my Sundays just got even more hectic.

[ 7:30/8:00am ] wake up.
[ 8:15-8:25 ] depart from home.
[ 9:00 ] get to Atarmon. start maths tutoring.
[ noon ] leave tutoring. head home.
[ 12:30-12:45 ] arrive home. eat lunch.
[ 12:55 ] depart from home.
[ 1:00 ] start chem tutoring.
[ 3:15 ] end tutoring. head home.

Usually after chem tutoring I'd spend a few hours bumming around at home but nope, couldn't do that yesterday. T____T

[ 3:30 ] arrive home. jump online.
[ 4:30 ] go offline after finding out what exactly I hadta do for ext jpns oral from a past paper. start working on my 1st speech for 2u jpns.
[ 5:30 ] finish 1st speech. start on 2nd speech.
[ 7 ] finsih 2nd speech. clean up for dinner.
[ 7:30 ] eat dinner (tacos! =D). eat dessert. drink tea.
[ 8:30 ] start 3rd speech.
[ 9:45 ] finish 3rd speech. start 2u WB hw.
[ 10:00 ] finish 2u WB hw. start work on ext jpns speaking prep, recording x2 (2 Q's)
[ 11:00 ] finish ext jpns work. start going through mistakes in 2u speeches with sis.
[ midnight ] give up on going through the speeches. go shower. pack for school.
[ 12:30 - 12:45 ] crawl into bed. try to fall asleep.

I still didn't finish all my ext jpns work or learn my speeches. Had to do ext jpns work in my 3rd period free and learn all 3 speeches in lunch.
God today was stressful, one period to the next... I need sleep.

P.S. I REALLY hate jpns atm. >__<;;

No comments: