1) What is your damn problem with me?! Yes, I used to provoke you and kinda got kicks out of it. But hell, now you bitch out at me without a reason?! I can say nothing and your gab will still open and spill out bitchy comments. If it's because you think you're so high and mighty, newsflash girl you're not the best at the subject in our grade. And even if you were top of the grade, it still wouldn't give you a right to look down on others because they're not as academically adept as you. I'm one of those who aren't as academically adept as you or most others and you have no right to treat me inferior because of it. I don't treat others like shit because they get better marks than me, nor do I want to. Doing shit like that makes others not want to befriend you which would explain why you have no friends or your friends are losers; just like you. And FYI, swearing to look cool is NOT cool. It makes you look lame.
P.S. Majority of the grade hates you too.
2) I hate teachers who play favourites. You, madame, play faourites. Hence, I hate you. Oh, there's also the fact that you are extremely incompetent. [the rest has been edited out ]
3) [ edited out ]
No comments:
Post a Comment