Monday, September 24, 2007

Jersey Day

I'll let the photos tell the story.


Geoff & Terry.. fobaholics


Some more G&T love.


Group Pic!


Pose!


Switched!


I WANT A PIC LIKE THIS! ...our jerseys are generic.. no names!


Forever.


Reveling the feeling of being in a SB jersey. Since lucky me doesn't have a bf in SB.


The Girls


Pimpin'


My long lost cousin.


These boys make me smile.
I love my boys! (Dont shoot me Carmen!)


I love this girly!


Terry's tryin to be a bad boy... but failing.


The Junior and The Senior.


Phie and Tina's wallpaper shot.


Sexylicious!


CHECK OUT THAT WAIST!


Go the guys!


Altogether now! (It took us so many tries!)


Each guy with my sunnies... which some idiot from school stole after I left them in the computer room.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha those photos were cool! much fun =) in the pyramid photo you can see me on my elbow on the bottom left : somebody had stepped on my ass check to get up ontop hahaha! i won't say who though =P there are some really nice photos taken of the girlies too! and i must say...most of the guys are so fob like x___x