1st Period - Chemistry
Starting the day off with smores, melted with bunsen burners.
They tasted like gas...
Phuongy and I.
Julia, girl, YOU ARE TOO GOOD AT CHEM!
The Crazy One and The Sensible One.
With Ms. Joslyn. I'm going to miss this little lady SO SO SO much!
She was so nice to me.. even if I was so bad at chem.
Class Pic! 12CH4 (or are we 5?)
Period 3 - 2U Japanese
Gracie and I! She sits next to me.
Sherry (ha!) and I. So portrait-like.
Ext maths and Ext Jap buddies! Diana and Maggie!
This girl is SO photogenic. I wish I was like you Cathie.
I love this girly. I annoy the hell outta her 21/33 periods a week.
FOBBBBBBNESS!
A post is incomplete without a twin pic!
Ms. Lam, our very own Japanese nazi!
Yr 12 2U Jap Class Pic!
Yr 12 3U Jap Class Pic!
No pics of our english party or maths party since camera ran out of batteries.
IF ANYONE HAS ANY, PLEASE SEND TO ME
IF ANYONE HAS ANY, PLEASE SEND TO ME
3 comments:
is that ms lam?! no wonder...all those times kat was like "OMG its ms lam! hide!!" i was like...errr..i dont see a teacher anywhere...i thought ms lam just looked like someone's mum or something haha
HAHAHAH! yes, that is ms. lam. and are you ray? O_O
haha yeah forgot to add name
Post a Comment