Today we had to be at school by 7:30/7:45am for our Year 12 Breakfast. It didn't turn out to be much of a breakfast because the catering was late AND there wasn't enough for the grade. I only got to have one pastry! Then again, that was because I was so busy reading my Year 7 letters.
My school has a tradition where the Year 7's have an envelope where they put letters to themselves, letters from others and to others and photos in it (or really, anything they wanted) which they hand into the school. The school keeps it for 6 years and just before you graduate, you get the letters back to open.
There were some people crying around the hall as they read the letters and looked at old photos. But I wasn't all that affected since I had changed groups since Year 7.
I don't mean that the letters from my friends then don't mean anything to me (contrary to that, some of them are still my friends now) but it didn't hit me as hard since the friendships I formed back then have changed dramatically. So some of the letters don't mean as much as they should.
After the breakfast we had our muck-up photo down in the lowers. The girls and I dressed up in black t-shirts, short skirts/shorts, crazy socks/stockings, pirate hats and each girl had a different coloured feather boa (those fluffy things that drag queens always have around their necks/shoulders).
It was mega fun to see everyone in crazy outfits. We had barbies, pimps, ninjas, fobs, pirates, skanks, a priest etc. Our grade is crazy!! Haha!
Will post up more pics when I receive them. People, send me pics!



2 comments:
haha those pirate outfits dont look too bad! are you the one with the green feather scarf thingy bon?? and kat why did you wear the wig?!
hahaha yes, i am the one with the green feather boa! that pic is retarded cuz the hat was falling off my head.. XD i need yi to send me the good pics!
as for kat, she...wanted to be more weird i suppose?
Post a Comment