Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Rant of a Sick, Selfish, Pissed Off, Bitchy Year 12

In the mornings I catch a train from my station to the next station, get off and catch the express which comes after it.

I hardly ever miss my train but unluckily I did today. Almost missed the express as well. I've come to the conclusion that even though it's a waste of time, my school should implement 2 period (yes, that's right - a WHOLE 80 mins) of sport back into each Year 12's timetable. I'm definitely slightly regretting bitching and moaning about how much I hated sport/PE for the past 5 years.

Why you might ask? Well, I started feeling nauseous this morning about half-way to Central and almost threw up on. the. train. It might have nothing to do with my lack of exercise but hell, I'll just chalk it up to that.

You know how you're supposed to crouch down and bring your head down to your knees if you feel nauseous? Well, I couldn't do that. Not very possible when there's a woman sitting by your feet, on the top step to go downstairs and a group of 6 or 7 dumbass, teenaged boys almost surrounding you.

So there I was pressed up against the door, an inch away from being revisited by your breakfast with sweat dripping down my face and nothing to lean back against. All while hearing taunts about having to "take drugs to deal with the HSC", that I "couldn't take it" and that I should "give up".

HELLO!? Don't you little shits have any 人心?!?! I can't wait for when they have to do their HSC, get a crap UAI so that they can't do anything in uni, fail to get a job due to no qualifications, fail to get anywhere in life and end up picking through people's rubbish to survive.

I hope I never see any of you again because if I do, I'll stick my hand down my throat and cover your uniform, shoes and school bags with what I ate for breakfast. Got it?


P.S. FYI assholes, Year 12 HSC Trial Exams last from 2 to 3 weeks. NOT only 1 week.

No comments: