Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy 18th Bday Minty(Mt)!!!

Yes yes you're finally LEGAL you old fart. =p and I only just turned 17 2 weeks ago!

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY MILTON!!!!

Hahaha I can't believe that I've known you since Year 7. Gawd, it feels like a lifetime ago aye?

I won't post up a pic since I doubt I have any proper pics of you. -___-;; I swear you like screwing up perfectly good pics so they turn out all retarded. LOLS! Remember our semi-formal pics from last year? *shakes head*

Hope you had a great day, sorry for not going over to say it and celebrate it with you guys today! I basically didn't have class (except for maybe maths last period) so I just went home.

Best wishes buddy, I hope you get a crapload of pressies and birthday wishes! ^___________^

[ edit: Sorry dude, couldn't resist! Can you believe this was at Yi's and my birthday party TWO years ago??? ]

No comments: