Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Bday Dinner + Family

I had a small celebration with some members of my extended family on my birthday. Kat's family and I headed over to my aunty's place to have dinner with her, my uncle and 2 kids. It might seem small but I'm incredibly family orientated so I loved it.


We all took a fork and ate straight from the cake. Mmm.. communal sharing at its best!

Yeah, even I think it's damn weird that I'm so family orientated since my family life is so topsy-turvy.. I guess I could say? Guess it just makes me love family time more. It
has been said that the less you have of something, the more you want it.

I mean, how many people my age do you know who like to drink chinese tea and eat fruit after dinner while chatting with their family? No pre-determined agenda. No lectures (or not much). Just chatting.


Lucky me, I've been stuck with Kat since birth! =)

I always like to visit my cousins to see how much they've grown since the last time I saw them. On my Dad's side of the family my brother, sister, Kat and I are the eldest 4 grandchildren. Then 6 years after I was born, BAM, there was a sudden baby boom.

Atm, my younger cousins' ages range between 1 to 11. Yeps, I get to deal with infants all the way up to tweenies! Hurrah!


Oh how I love to laugh at my 11yo cousin saying to Kat "Kat, I'm stressed *sigh*." ROFL!


Everyone minus Kat's Mum & Dad and baby Justin

No comments: