Monday, July 30, 2007

I've FINALLY turned 17!!

HURRAH! 17... at last! Then again turning 17 is no biggie. Not as big as 18 at least! Haha oh well at least now I'll feel like all the girls I read about in FP stories. Yayness.

Thus I start the first of my many birthday posts.

First and foremost I'd like to thank every person who took the time to say happy birthday, stretched it to sending an SMS, or even to the point of giving me a present. Love you all. You all made my birthday extra special.

I didn't throw a house party this year (like I have for the past 4 or 5 years), instead I went to Bankstown RSL Club for a buffet lunch with my family plus Kat minus Chris. Then for dinner I had a small party at Gu's where Kat's family also came down.

I loved it. Small scaled, personal and sweet. Something different.

AAAAAAAAAAAND.... now I come to the part I love.. PRESENTS!!


Majority of my presents!


The rest... What I bought with the money from the girls + a little of my own cash!


IN 2 U by CK ~ from Yat


White handbag ~ from Ray Y


Random Furry Makkurokurosuke thing ~ from Ray T


Sticky + Random Stationery ~ from Mel & Kev


Hello Kitty Toaster ~ from Kat
OMFGWTFBBQ HOW MAD IS THAT?????? It actually toasts Hello Kitty's face onto your bread!!!
*will take a pic when used for the first time*


Funny Note ~ I received 17 birthday smes on my birthday! Many thanks to Cam, Amy, KevX3, Yi, Jess, Andy, Ray T, Phie, Steph, Sandy, George, Alfie, Nessa, Cham & Tina!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww no worries! i still cant get over that toaster! haha good find kat!

kkfc01 said...

i want to try that hello kitty toaster as well!!~~ look soooooo yummy...

and i've seen a doraemon toaster before as well!! but it wasn't for sale...