HAPSY 17TH BIRTHDAY POW POW PHIE!
You will now be 17 for... today..and tomorrow..and everyday until 365 days from today!! THEN, after that you're going to be legal!! ...at least to vote and legally drink and gamble. Enjoy the last year of minor-ness!! (I swear I'm going to be saying that to everyone who's turning 17.)
Haha hope you like all the o-so-surprising presents we gave you yesterday! Don't forget to let us smell your Alien once in a while yeah? (ie. use it so we can smell it! haha!) It was fun to all get together and celebrate yesterday with your yumyum birthday cake.
Haha, I wonder if everyone gets the link between birthday cakes and formals now...? XD
Anways, enjoy your multiple bundles of cash and the mascaras you received from your family. Go on a shopping spree and splurge away girl! ^___^
p.s. excuse the blurry photo.. that's Yi's fault.

No comments:
Post a Comment