HAPPY BELATED 26TH BIRTHDAY YAT!!!!!!
(for yesterday)
(for yesterday)
Haha, that seems so odd... it was only a year ago you were celebrating your quarter-of-a-century birthday. A year sure passes really quickly doesn't it? Hell, look at 2007! IT'S ALREADY JUNE!! =O Hope you had a good birthday and best wishes for the many birthdays yet to come!
On another note, I stayed up hella late last night trying to fill out application forms for cadetships at accounting firms around Sydney but damn it, I was cold, tired and frustrated to breaking point.
3 hours of tutoring would usually do that to people but we also had to wait for my sister at TAFE, go to the restaurant for dinner and then come home. By then I just wanted to shower, crawl into bed and sleeeeep... but no.. out of the 32 accounting firms in the CA Cadetship Guide 2007, 22 of their applications closed TODAY!
I couldn't be bothered to fix up my resume, type up a cover letter and answer all the tedious questions on the forms such as 'what about [insert company] interests you to apply for our cadetship?' at 1:30am.
Yes, it's bad of me to 'not be bothered' and majority of the reason why people miss out on these kinds of opportunities is because they 'cannot be bothered'. I know that. But, to me, it's not the end of the world if I don't go for a cadetship. I see plenty of successful people who did it the usual, boring way.
Guess I just have to work even harder for a higher UAI...
P.S. Best wishes to sb's for their exams and to Mariana and Simon for tomorrow's exam. I'm cheering you all on from the sidelines!!
8 comments:
thanks gorgeous.
birthday was good. i took my work mates to yumcha. it was hilarious.
all the best with the applications and everything else.
u know u could always work for me... =P
haha you're welcome! =]
did they try chicken feet? did they? did they? ^___^
i know i can always work for you. i probably will take you up on your offer (if there is one) and work for you again!
urm. by the by.
half a century would make me FIFTY...
Lol, ditto Yat's comment. And you're doing 4U maths too...*shakes head sadly*
Oops! Haha sorry Yat!! My bad XD
It's because I'm doing 4U maths that I can't calculate properly!
well i'll be.
it must take some fancy formulas to derive 26 to 50... =P
um... *sweatdrop* yeah...
(26 x 2) - 1 = 50? hhehehe...?
^___________^
(26 x 2) - 1 = 51.
u need a break, poor girl.
btw, r u going to the tanken 3u thing? or is it already too late to apply =S
Post a Comment