Thursday, June 07, 2007

25 Sentances

Taken from Yi...

1. I’ve come to realise that my last kiss was ... one I didn't initiate and didn't enjoy.

2. I am listening to
... Hajimari no Kaze by Hirahara Ayaka (the opening song for Saiunkoku no Monogatari - an anime I'm OBSESSED with atm)
3. I talk
... about random stuff. All the time.
4. I love
... Saiunkoku no Monogatari. Especially Seiran.
5. I hate it when people ...
are judgemental
6. I love the smell of ... Acqua Di Gio by Giorgio Armani
7. Marriage is
... a beautiful joining
8. Fast food is
... full of saturated FAT! (but too yummy to ever give up)
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking
... "I wish I was as ____as them"
10. I’ll always be
... pessimistic
11. My secret crush is
... a secret
12. The last time I cried was
... during a fight with someone
13. My cell phone
... needs new ringtones
14. When I wake up in the morning
... I roll over and go back to sleep
15. Before I go to bed I ... wish for something
16. Right now I am thinking
... I need to study for ext Jpns tmr
17. Babies are
... so cute! I want one!
18. I get on MySpace
... never
19. Today I
was ... lazy and got up at 12:30pm
20. Tonight I will
... study and sleep earlier
21. My piercings
... are on my ear lobes
22. Tomorrow I will be
... more optimistic
23. I really want to be
... free of the HSC
24. The person most likely to repost this is ... someone random and bored
25. I regret ... not trying as hard as I could

No comments: