Monday, June 04, 2007

Happy 20th Ky!!

To my big sis,


HAPSY BDAY!!
You're 20 today!!
You're no longer a teen!!

*grins* Hope you had fun with the hours and hours and hours of eating we did.

After studying english at the library for 3½ hrs, Chris picked me, Kat, Ky then Helen up to go have our 'entree' at the restaurant. Then it was off to Newtown for gelato at Gelatomassi (opposite the Dendi). Damn it was nice... best gelato in Sydney according to my brother. Helen and Chris go there so much the owner even KNOWS them, or at least their face.. I doubt he knows their names! They even have a VIP card so we get a 20% discount!

After our whopping 12 scoops of gelato, we headed back to Bevo Hills for siw ye with Mum and Dad. Urgh, they ordered a BANQUET! On top of the banquet, Dad ordered a dish of veges and raw eel (which you cook in a big pot of soup yourself... er, refer to pics I post up later). There was soooooo much food I couldn't believe it!! Not to mention we still had Ky's fruit flan cheesecake and the complimentary fruit from the restaurant to eat.

Gosh.. that was about 4 or 5 hours of just EATING! All we did was eat, get in the car and travel to our next eating destination, get out, REPEAT! I was so stuffed that I almost had to roll to the car after siw ye...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i second the idea of best gelato in Sydney~

Anonymous said...

haha yeps yeps, mmmmmmmmm... im feeling for some gelato from Gelatomassi right now...

i even went past it an hr ago.. hmm...

Kylie said...

Thanks for the birthday post Bon, very sweet of you to do that. Argh! That's a really bad photo of me! It looks like I have a really bad wig on or something. That's genuine hair! It just looks weird in the photo!

Bonnie said...

hahahahha, chris has better pics of you but they're not converted yet... go get him to convert them! ^__^