Sometime last year I came across someone's myspace with music from 'At Last' playing in the media player thing. I absolutely LOVED the song that was playing, 'Dream', and set off to find out as much about them as possible. Yes, I became a fangirl straight away. Haha!
Just wanted to share something with everyone as I once again kick into exam-prep gear while sniffling away since I got sick 2 days ago. Great timing to get sick aint it? ><
Check out the guys at www.atlastmusic.com and www.myspace.com/atlast (copy and past them in your browser since blogspot somehow doesn't let me make them into hyperlinks! ><)
[ Yeah I know that the music player thingy doesn't work.. *shrugs* I can't get it to fit in the window properly! Sorry! ]
[ edit 2: Took off the damn music player.. it was starting to annoy me....... ]
2 comments:
Hey Bon!
Hurry up and update your blog girl! Wanna see how lifes going on down under ;)
And yeah, a read of our second day of the roadtrip would be awesome too XD
Sending lots of lOve,
Merch angel no.2
yeahyeahyeah... ill update soon :P
take cares girl =]
miss ya heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaps<3
p.s. life's pretty shit down under ;) hope life's good up above ;) LOL
Post a Comment