Monday, March 26, 2007

Quick Review

Since I'm a lazy bum and can't be bothered to type a big, fat, long, random, in-depth post for each of the things that have happened in the past... month or so I've put together a quick review. *grins* If I can be bothered, I'll type up an ginormous D&M post for some of the more significant events.

  • 23/2 - Merch Reunion - Bel, Dac and I + ice-cream + bitching + stickies + window shopping = one hellava time for us chickies! Miss you 2 heaps!<3>
  • Exams came and went. Loved the 4 day weekend I had after my last exam. <3 marks =" bummed">
  • Hung out with Kat, Ray, Geoff & Yi the day after my last exam. Geoff got me a mashimaro from Capitol (I refuse to call it 'skill-testing'... its lame XD) grabby machines. Thanks dude! I wanna steal Yi's pic... lol!
  • 16/3 - 16 of us Terrigal Group peeps gathered together to farewell Dacia before she left on the 22nd for Japan. It was the last time most of us, including I, was gonna see her for 10 months so we had to party it up. Dac had no idea so we walked around the city aimlessly for ages waiting for 7:30pm to roll around.
Itinery: Stickies @ Capitol, Aimless walking around, Surprise Dinner @ Seoul Ria, Games @ Galaxy (Bubble Puzzle for me!), Ice-cream @ French Riviera, Split up to go home @ World Square, Drop Dac off @ home, Arrive Home @ 2:30AM. Dang that was a fun night!!


Surprise #2: Merch Angel Keyrings from Kev
(he had them custom made in HK just. for. us! =D)


Surprise #3: Our present to Dac
(the poster has various pics of us Eminence peeps @ concerts, meetings and at the road trip)
  • 19/3 - Our Harbour Bridge turns 75 years old (it's actully 75 on the 20th. but celebrations were on the 19th so everyone could go walk) I went to Pancakes on the Rocks with friends for lunch and then continued heading home (went Panckes after tutoring).

Our yummylicious pancakes!
credits to Yi


Guess who? & Geoff the Trashcan Man
credits to Yi
  • 20/3 - Civi Day: Theme was "As you want it" since prefects had no time to pick a topic thanks to our glorious exams. Yi and I came as twins.. lol!

credits to Yi
  • 22/3 - Dacia LEFT! *sobs*
  • 24/3 - Brunch @ Kazbar @ Balmain - 9 of us met up to have brunch there. Sunny but damn hot day. Good food. Good price ($20 for the breaky, service fee and drinks are added on top). Good company. Good lunch. I was really full afterwards, and happy. It was good to catch up with Yat and Ray after er.. 9 months I think (since my birthday last year). Those boys make me laugh so easily, rofl. (SEE?!)

Kat, Me & Helen @ Kazbar


Our Group of 9! =D

  • Is currently in the process of typing up my big fat post about the 2nd day of our road trip to Terrigal. Yah, it's like 2 months late but.. I've been a busy bee so NER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI BON!

hmmm still no second day of roadtrip? XD

hahhahaha.... yay! you finally blogged!

Keep it up ;)

ahhh..... missing merch! out of action this year, how sad!

xoxo
Dacia