"you're random, and its funny,
but...you're predictable as in...we know you'd always say something funny or do something that makes us laugh which is predictable in itself"
The above quote was from a friend in regards to me and my unpredictability. Similarly to that, my sister said that I'm 'unpredictable to the point that I'm predictable.'
Agree or disagree? Haha!
Can anyone guess who that quote is from? (It's not very hard to guess =p)
P.S. Exams are a bitch. I wasn't even coherrant after 4U maths and 2U jpns today on the train!! I'm so fkn scared for 3U maths and 2U eng on Weds and chem on Fri...
4 comments:
Hmm...did I say that? Really? How come I don't remember?
lol, you wish! you didn't say that!! =P
"Similarly to that, my sister said that I'm 'unpredictable to the point that I'm predictable.'"
That's a direct quote. To the best of my knowledge, I am your ONLY sister. So what's this about me commenting on your predictable unpredictablity?
oops, XD sorry ky! i thought you meant the main quote (the one in bold)!!! haha
my bad my bad, yes you did say that.. some time ago
Post a Comment