So it's been almost 3 weeks since I last posted here and I've got to say.. I've definitely been a busy little bee!!
I've been staying at Kat's place for a majority of the past 2 weeks that my parents and sis have been away. Hence my absence from the net except on weekends and for an hr or so after school. It was pretty hard to adjust to life without my parents or sis here but studying for the imposing, all-so-important HSC Assessment 1 exams kept me occupied... not to mention the support of certain individuals.
LoL, to Trina in particular... what would I do without you?
Exams have been a killer...hardly studied for 3U so there's a possibility I'll screw up big time but I'll take it as it comes. Japanese and 4U... hmm... LoL, no comment on them. Chem prac exam on Mon and Eng oral exam on Weds... gotta get moving with the studying/preparation but I've been feeling sososososo unmotivated today.
Oh well, parents and sis will be back on Mon night so everything will be back to normal. Gosh, I never realised how much having the 3 of them around meant to me until they all left... leaving me with my bro.
Guess you never really learn to appreciate things until they're gone (even just temporarily) so girls and boys out there... take note; appreciate all that your parents do for you because you'll be sure to miss them when they're not there!
No comments:
Post a Comment